Anytime, Anywhere Insights from OTA 36th Annual Meeting
Watch Vital OTA 2020 Content
from the Comfort of Home.
Expand Your Learning with OTA Annual Meeting OnDemand
OTA Annual Meeting OnDemand is an online library with key sessions from OTA Annual Meeting 2019 that you can watch anytime, anywhere. It’s great for people who have to miss the meeting, or for people who are attending but can’t fit every desired session into their schedule.
The OnDemand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of your home, the office, or while traveling. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on the go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
2019 Meeting Highlights include:
- 26 breakout sessions on a variety of topics such as pelvic fractures, compartment syndrome, periprosthetic fractures, surgeon well-being, firearm trauma, dealing with bone loss, open fractures, and many others.
- 78 high-quality paper presentations, including a session of highlight papers reflecting practice-changing research and 160 posters.
- 4 main symposia focusing on fracture infections, pelvic ring injuries, limb salvage vs. amputation, and evidence-based fracture treatment.
- Industry symposia showcasing products, demonstrating techniques, and/or presenting research.
Selected 2019 Symposia: What’s New in Fracture-Related Infections
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Hemodynamically Unstable Pelvis Ring Injuries
- Considerations for Limb Salvage vs. Amputation Following Severe Leg and Foot Trauma
- Traditional Thinking Challenged: Is the Evidence from Recent Fracture Trials Strong Enough to Change Practice?
OTA Annual Meeting OnDemandOrder Today
OTA Members: $650
Features of OTA
Annual Meeting OnDemand
Sync Across All Your Devices
Download MP3 Files
With Online Testing